Friday 15 March 2013

Mothers Day Card

15.03.13 My first ever blog post!!!!!

I have pondered about doing this for a long time. I can't imagine I will post often, I just see it as a way of sharing my creations with family and friends.
I have made cards for a number of years now, but just recently it has tailed off; mainly because my job and Wriggling Blackadder Bob (my 3 year old Border Collie) seem to take up all of my time.

Enough waffling; here is the card I made for my Mum for Mothers Day.

 
 
I was pleased with it, my Mum loved it.
 
Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, stunning! I just wanted to say thank you for the congrats comment you left on my blog regarding my university place x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining blogland Jackie! Also, thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog, which is why I've popped over to visit you and check out what you have created. Such a pretty card... I love how it is cut out with the pink background. Very classy and elegant and I hope to see you posting some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is so BEAUTIFUL! Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete